members can purchase individual disability insurance and/or business expense protection where benefits are paid as a reimbursement for eligible business expenses each month. By continuing to pay the ongoing expenses, the operation can remain intact until the owner returns to work. Most people insure their lives but not their incomes. Many farmers capitalize on farm depreciation and expenses so little or no reportable income is shown for federal income tax purposes. Even so, farmers are usually eligible for disability insurance. And Illinois Mutual makes it easy by allowing you to use acreage or herd size to determine your monthly benefit. – call FHCW at 608-848-7212 or email email@example.com for more details.
At last! A health insurance program designed to address the needs and wants of farmers and agribusiness at an affordable price.
offers individual farmers and agribusiness several cost-effective benefit plans that are designed to meet your needs.
Take advantage of these features:
• Guaranteed issue—you cannot be denied insurance for existing health conditions
• Coverage for work related injuries
• Multiple plans to choose from with deductibles that range from $300 to $5,000
• Tax deductible health savings account (HSA) compatible plans
• Affordable premiums
• Predictable, stabilized premium rates
• First dollar preventive care coverage
• Prescription drug coverage
• Maternity coverage
• Freedom to choose your own provider
• 24-hour nurse line
• Co-op buying power
Portuguese classic, is that it is replica watches very coordinated and sophisticated dial design, a narrow bezel, the replica watches sale disk more atmosphere. Arabic numerals and tilt the rolex replica inner bezel to enhance the three-dimensional dial sense, canceled the 12-hour timer function, leaving only the rolex replica watches 30-minute timer and small seconds to make the disk looks more symmetrical harmony.
Delta Dental of Wisconsin is available to members of . For over forty years, Delta Dental has offered high-value, high quality and innovative dental benefits to Wisconsin employers. This coverage, which would not otherwise be available to individual farmers, is now accessible to farmers and agribusinesses through the large group purchasing power of a cooperative.
The not-for-profit Delta Dental is Wisconsin’s largest dental carrier and offers a quality dental plan to members and includes:
- Freedom to choose your own dentist
- Access to discounts from over 80% of the dentists in Wisconsin
- 100 percent coverage of one dental cleaning/examination every 6 months
- other diagnostic and preventive services such as sealants and fluoride treatments with no deductible
- Fillings, root canals, extractions, root planning and major restorative services such as crowns and dentures are also covered
Administered by Total Administrative Services Corporation, AgriPlan is a Section 105 Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) plan that enables qualified farmers to deduct 100% of federal, state, and FICA taxes for family medical costs, and on average save $4,000 a year. Key to these savings is the ability to declare medical expenses as a business expense rather than a personal deduction. Those who qualify for AgriPlan include farmers who file as a corporation and farmers who are a sole proprietor or LLC and have a spouse who assists with the business (even on a part-time basis). Family health insurance premiums as well as non-insured medical, dental and vision care expenses are 100 percent deductible on federal, state and self-employment taxes. FHCW members receive a first year discount on the AgriPlan fee.
Sign up for an AgriPlan section 105 plan today!